I'm having some troubles related with reports.
Catalogs are updated between server and clients but I cannot submit reports
because of the 401 error. All is caused by the security that I had to put
and I don't know how to solve it.

Anybody knows how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

  • Wikram Patankar at Aug 22, 2013 at 11:26 am
    Hi,

    I had faced the same issue when I was configuring puppet.

    what are the contents of your /etc/puppet/auth.conf file ?

    Wikram

    On Thursday, August 22, 2013 1:25:27 PM UTC+5:30, Salvador Priego Sácnhez