I'm feeling a bit besieged right now. I'm starting an extended project and
I wanted to work in Kate. Kate's syntax highlighting is broken, so I check
for an xml file and found one from reductive labs that gives a lovely 404.<http://projects.reductivelabs.com/repositories/browse/puppet/ext/kate>

I'm no Eclipse guru, but I decided to give geppetto a try so I downloaded
and ran it. Clicked File > New > Project > Puppet Module Project.

Then I went to my server and copied the beginnings of my project to my
desktop and here geppetto nicely created a Puppet Module directory
structure for me. And then in its infinite wisdom, elected not to show it
in the Project Explorer.

Pardon my snarkiness. I'd just like to start this project with beautiful
syntax highlighting and ease of navigation. Kate has one but not the other.
Apparently geppetto has the other but not the one.

How can I get the Project Explorer to Explore?

TIA,

Dave

P.S. Does one have to be an Eclipse guru to use geppetto?

  • Thinkwell at Jul 24, 2013 at 7:07 pm
    Ok, the joke's on me. Select the project, right click and Refresh.