how to start pe-activemq

Regards,
Ripunjay

  • R.I.Pienaar at Jul 18, 2013 at 6:35 pm

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: "Ripunjay Godhani" <ripunjayg@gmail.com>
    To: puppet-users@googlegroups.com
    Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 9:42:11 AM
    Subject: [Puppet Users] puppet activemq not starting

    getting error change from stopped to running failed: Could not start
    Service[pe-activemq]: Execution of '/sbin/service pe-activemq start'
    returned 1: at
    /opt/puppet/share/puppet/modules/pe_mcollective/manifests/activemq.pp:25

    also while doing

    how to start pe-activemq
    what happens when you run this command by hand? "service pe-activemq start"
    do you get any errors or anything like that?