I've been banging my head against the wall over trying to get activemq and
mcollective working through Puppet. So far, I've been able to get it
working with no SSL at all, then I got mcollective working with SSL. I'm
trying now to get ActiveMQ working with SSL, but I'm having no luck at
all. I don't know what keys are supposed to go where. Does anyone here
have a Vagrant Box set up with Puppet installing and configuring ActiveMQ
and Mcollective? I found the Mcollective Vagrant git repo at
https://github.com/ripienaar/mcollective-vagrant.git, but this does not
include ActiveMQ or SSL setups.