Hello,

In our environment, we are running Postfix/Dovecot with virtual domains and users. I tried searching on the Forge, but have been unable to come across a module that I don't believe supports this type of setup utilizing a MySQL backend. Is anyone able to recommend a module that exists that supports these features?

Thanks

-Brendan

  • Ramin K at Jul 3, 2013 at 4:38 pm