Howdy!

Probably this is being worked but just throwing it out there as f19 is
already out, I guess the package for it will be soon available on
http://yum.puppetlabs.com/fedora/ ?

Thanks!

--
Tony
http://tonyskapunk.net

  • Pete Brown at Jul 3, 2013 at 11:24 pm
    I was just wondering the same thing.
    My dev environment runs in Fedora 18 and I almost upgraded yesterday
    but thought some testing was in order first.

    I am likely to do what I did last time and try installing the versions
    from the previous release.
    I will be running up a Fedora 19 vm and install puppet from the Fedora
    18 repo shortly and will let you know how it goes.

    If I can find srpms I may rebuild them and see how that goes. :)