I have an issue where I have one Puppet Dashboard in Development.

I am not allowed to install a dashboard in my Production environment, but I
would like to :
* Pull reports. I currently can do this through an elaborate rsync through
some host and then import the reports into Dashboard.
* Also grab facter information for produce inventory reports.
* Grab filebucket info so I can display changes of files, as I do in
Development.

Has anyone had any success with an approach theat will accomplish these
three goals? Would be interested to know how others may be dealing with
this sort of issue, appreciate any feedback, thanks.