I have been working on automating our deployment process which includes a
call to an application that expects the user to press Enter when it is
complete. Under Puppet Enterprise 2.8.2 it works fine and automatically
catches that the process is completed but with Puppet Enterprise 3.0.0
installed as the agent it hangs and fails on timeout.
Anyone else experience this? Is there a work around? Should I enter a bug?
The agent in question is a Windows 2008 R2, I wasn’t able to find a bug
with a quick search but wasn’t sure if that was just my newness to the
system.
Thanks in advance

  • Josh Cooper at Jul 18, 2013 at 5:49 am