Is there anything in the Puppet/Passenger setup process that edits httpd.conf and sets the User/Group running apache to "puppet" ?

A master I set up several months ago is configured that way.
I do not recall doing it.
But then the high voltage electroshock therapy does have its side effects :)

Bill Waterson (Calvin & Hobbes)

  • Ramin K at Jun 28, 2013 at 6:50 pm