     I tryed to install puppet dashboard in fedora 18, but it doesn't
avaliable in http://yum.puppetlabs.com/fedora/f18/.
     I tryed a version for RHEL 6 but don't work too.
     Anyone here have any information about how to install dashboard in
fedora 18?

     Tanks by attention,

     Brunno.

  • Rajat Patel at Jun 27, 2013 at 9:32 am
    I had same issues following answer I got

    Konrad Scherer
    Jun 19