Deprecation notice: Resource references should now be capitalized on
line 101 in file /etc/puppet/manifests/templates/basenode.pp

This is the specific line of code:

    realize (users::useraccount[hiera('users')])

When I capitalize Users, I get the following error:

Error 400 on SERVER: Could not parse for environment production: Syntax
error at '::useraccount'; expected ')'

So, what should I do to eliminate deprecation notices? :D

--
Jakov Sosic
www.srce.unizg.hr

  • Jcbollinger at Jun 24, 2013 at 12:49 pm

    Deprecation notice: Resource references should now be capitalized on
    line 101 in file /etc/puppet/manifests/templates/basenode.pp

    This is the specific line of code:

    realize (users::useraccount[hiera('users')])

    When I capitalize Users, I get the following error:

    Error 400 on SERVER: Could not parse for environment production: Syntax
    error at '::useraccount'; expected ')'

    So, what should I do to eliminate deprecation notices? :D
    The capitalized version would be Users::Useraccount. Each name segment
    must be capitalized.

    John