I have installed PE 2.8 server
None of the commands work =, for example... puppet --server list, puppet
agent --test,puppet agent --test --server=`hostname`,
puppetca, I get the following error:
*bash: puppetca: command not found * I get this no matter which
command I try to run.
**
*lease help, extremely frustrated.*
*I have installed the server without issue and the agent on another server
without issue. I am stuck like chuck.*

  • Peter Bukowinski at Jun 15, 2013 at 4:32 pm
    Make sure the puppet binaries are in your path.

    -- Peter (from phone)
    None of the commands work =, for example... puppet --server list, puppet agent --test,puppet agent --test --server=`hostname`,
    puppetca, I get the following error:
    bash: puppetca: command not found I get this no matter which command I try to run.

    lease help, extremely frustrated.
    I have installed the server without issue and the agent on another server without issue. I am stuck like chuck.
  • Gfdaddy14 at Jun 15, 2013 at 6:15 pm
    Forgot to mention that I am ne to LInux also...

    Do you have an example?
    None of the commands work =, for example... puppet --server list, puppet
    agent --test,puppet agent --test --server=`hostname`,
    puppetca, I get the following error:
    *bash: puppetca: command not found * I get this no matter which
    command I try to run.
    **
    *lease help, extremely frustrated.*
    *I have installed the server without issue and the agent on another
    server without issue. I am stuck like chuck.*
  • Gabriel Filion at Jun 15, 2013 at 9:42 pm