Hi All,

Am new to puppet and started writing simple manifest files.

I have setup Server/Client mode for puppet and when I try to apply my
manifest to local machine using "puppet agent" everything works well.

Is there any option to apply the manifests to a remote machine without ssh
into the machine?

  • Jcbollinger at Jun 14, 2013 at 1:11 pm