I am running puppet on FreeBSD 9 host and most of the things are looking
good.
I have some issues making a service, which uses a daemontools package. The
problem is puppet is not searching the executables in the right folder:

Debug: Puppet::Type::Service::ProviderDaemontools: file /usr/bin/svstat
does not exist
Debug: Puppet::Type::Service::ProviderDaemontools: file /usr/bin/svstat
does not exist
Error: /Stage[main]/S_qmail::Configure/Service[Qmail]: Provider
daemontools is not functional on this host
Error: /Stage[main]/S_qmail::Configure/Service[Qmail-SMTP]: Provider
daemontools is not functional on this host
Can you tell me how to fix that (not with making symlinks if possible)?
Is there a configuration parameter to tell puppet to search executables
also in /usr/local/bin ?