Hello!!
I am a new user to puppet and I need to use puppet to install apc and
change the size of apc.shm_size to 64.

I have found a module here: https://github.com/ridonkulous/puppet-apc
However, when I add the module in, it does not work. I get errors on the
puppet code.

Is there a way to just install the apc package normally and just use puppet
code to change apc.shm_size?

Thanks in advance for your help

Josh

  • Llowder at Jun 10, 2013 at 8:09 pm