Hello,

I'm struggling to get the pe_account user type module working. I've written
up a users.pp and groups.pp manifests, but when I add in my node to the
pe_accounts section in the console - then run the agent, I don't see the
users and groups being created. So, I've got the users.pp and groups.pp in
/etc/puppetlabs/puppet/modules/site/manifests. I'm trying to do this in
what I understand to be the namespace format, not yaml. I know the
connection is valid between master -> node as I've trialed out the motd
module in a similar format. Any help would be appreciated.

- Joe Arnet