How do folks tend to go about puppetizing multiple puppet masters for use
in other environments from a central puppet master? Since there are
overlapping directories (such as SSL), is it possible to puppetize new
puppet servers which will eventually live standalone from an existing
puppet master? In our current working environment, I'm just applying
catalogs locally, but I'd like to get away from that. Is it as simple as
having a different configuration for the [puppet] settings versus the
puppet master process settings?

Thanks,

Matt