Hello friends,

Please tell me can i have puppet master and puppet agent on same machine

I am new to this world.

Please tell me how can i get started.

Thanks and Regards,

*Ripunjay Godhani*

*"The Great Man Shows his Greatness by the Way He treats the Little man"*

  • Stan at May 28, 2013 at 2:42 pm
    hi

    Server
    /etc/init.d/puppetmaster start

    Client
    /etc/init.d/puppet start

    regards

    Le mardi 28 mai 2013 16:35:14 UTC+2, Ripunjay Godhani a écrit :
    Hello friends,

    Please tell me can i have puppet master and puppet agent on same machine

    I am new to this world.

    Please tell me how can i get started.

    Thanks and Regards,

    *Ripunjay Godhani*

    *"The Great Man Shows his Greatness by the Way He treats the Little man"*
  • Ripunjay Godhani at May 28, 2013 at 2:48 pm
    Hi Stan
    Thanks for your quick support , tell me how can i get started..

    i haven't yet installed puppet on my machine any instructions would be
    greatly appreciated

    Please tell me can i have puppet master and puppet agent on same machine

    I am new to this world.

    Please tell me how can i get started.

    Thanks and Regards,

    *Ripunjay Godhani*

    *"The Great Man Shows his Greatness by the Way He treats the Little man"*

  • Matthew Burgess at May 28, 2013 at 2:51 pm