I am writing a custom native type/ provider and want to perform some rspec testing but I can't seem to find any documentation on how to test native types and providers. Can someone point me in the right direction.

Corey

  • Daniel Kerwin at May 28, 2013 at 12:14 pm
    Hi Corey,

    you would basically test it like normal ruby code. Here's a example for a
    type test. You could check out one of my type tests
    here: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/5662336
    Hope this helps!

    Cheers,
    Daniel