OK so is it minutes or seconds for runinterval?

And what's the correct format!!!!

Please put an example in the docs!!!!!

Do I use 15m for 15 minutes or is it 900 for 900 seconds?????

I hate ambiguity in documentation!!!!! Be precise!

  • Eric Sorenson at May 28, 2013 at 7:08 pm
    http://docs.puppetlabs.com/references/latest/configuration.html

    Top of the page, just under the headers:

    Settings that represent time intervals should be specified in duration
    format: an integer immediately followed by one of the units ‘y’ (years of
    365 days), ‘d’ (days), ‘h’ (hours), ‘m’ (minutes), or ‘s’ (seconds). The
    unit cannot be combined with other units, and defaults to seconds when
    omitted. Examples are ‘3600’ which is equivalent to ‘1h’ (one hour), and
    ‘1825d’ which is equivalent to ‘5y’ (5 years).