I just setup my puppetmaster with passenger and I get the following error.
Any help would be appreciated. I'm on Ubuntu 13.04

puppet@puppetmastervm:/etc/apache2/mods-available$ sudo service apache2
restart[sudo] password for puppet:
Syntax error on line 3 of /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/puppetmaster:
Invalid command 'PassengerHighPerformance', perhaps misspelled or defined
by a module not included in the server configuration
Action 'configtest' failed.
The Apache error log may have more information.
    ...fail!

My Mac client is giving me this error when I run the checkin

http://pastebin.com/cs83riQr