Hey guys,
after upgrading Puppet to version 3.2.1 I got lots of warning like this:

Warning: Variable access via 'logroot' is deprecated. Use '@logroot'
instead.
template[/etc/puppet/modules/apache/templates/vhost-default.conf.erb]:24

I used puppet many modules which don't use @ or $ in front of reference
variables, so I will be a pain to fix them all.
Is there any way I can suppress (hide | disable) these warnings?

NN.

  • Jcbollinger at May 24, 2013 at 2:10 pm