It seems that the puppetlabs apt repository is broken with the release of
these packages.

When trying to install puppetmaster-passenger I now get.... this was
working 2 hours ago.

or been moved out of Incoming.

  puppetmaster-passenger : Depends: puppetmaster-common (=
3.2.1-1puppetlabs1) but it is not going to be installed

Matt