I am developing a custom provider and have a requirement on a gem. Is
there any way to use the gem with a custom provider without installing the
gem on the managed node? Ideally I want to keep the gem isolated from
other puppet code to avoid any potential conflicts as well. I am currently
running under puppet 3.0.

  • Jcbollinger at May 17, 2013 at 2:23 pm