Hello, everyone!
Does anyone can tell me about differences (or help to find any document or
source code with the answer) between functions:
* contain_class
* include_class
* create_class

Which one is preferred in which cases?

Thank you, in advance.

  • Lazydelphibuilder at May 15, 2013 at 12:41 pm
    I looked at rspec-puppet sources and found that there is only one matcher
    exists: *include_class*

    So, I assume that *contain_class* and *create_class* are not part of the
    rspec-puppet and *should not be used*. (maybe, they're some Ruby functions,
    or some matchers, that came from RSpec).