Hi guys,

After a disk space issue puppet is complaining when agents are running.

# puppet cert list --all
Error: header too long

I think my certificates get corrupted, but the /var/lib/puppet/ssl
directory seems to be ok.

Have you seen this before ?

Regards,
Felipe

  • Binaryred at Jul 10, 2013 at 1:13 pm
    Felipe,

    Not sure if you found an answer to this, but I had the same problem and
    found that my problem was corrupt certificate requests were generated while
    the disk was full. After I cleaned up the disk, I had to clear out the
    /var/lib/puppet/ssl/ca/requests directory and then everything worked fine.

    Jason