Hello,

Could someone help me to understand why the place absent, the package you
are installing is not removed?

package { 'mozilla':
ensure => absent,
provider => 'windows',
source => 'C:\packages\mozilla-firefox.msi',

  • Paul Tötterman at Apr 8, 2013 at 6:43 pm

    Could someone help me to understand why the place absent, the package you
    are installing is not removed?

    package { 'mozilla':
    This is a wild guess, but the package title (name, whatever it's called)
    should match the item in the Programs and Features Control Panel.

    Try fixing that and see if the problem persists.

    Cheers,
    Paul