I'm trying to make the custom report process (described here
https://puppetlabs.com/blog/when-puppet-reports-part-2/) work on my agent,
but keep getting this error in master log:
Report processor failed: String can't be coerced into Fixnum
I'm out of ideas why could it fail. Will appreciate any help.

  • Andriy Yurchuk at Apr 6, 2013 at 8:21 am
    For some reason Puppet doesn't like the self.configuration_version