Hi I'm new to puppet. Just installed the master and one agent. I'm having
issues with Live Management though. Any time I try to do anything through
there it just sits and waits for a long time and never does anything.

  • Bogdan Eugen at Apr 4, 2013 at 7:16 pm
    Hi there,

    I have the same problem and I didn't find yet a bugfix or even the cause. I
    suspect the jvm on the master. What version of PE do you use ?
    Mine is 2.8 the latest.