I have some utility functions that are currently defined in the
lib/puppet/parser/functions folder of a module. These function .rb files
get unnecessarily sync'd to client nodes since we have pluginsync enabled
to distribute unrelated custom facts. Is there a standard or best practice
location on the puppet master for custom function .rb files that are only
needed on the puppet master and not on client nodes?