Hi;

After applying this pp i get this error.
*file {'/tmp/test1':*
* ensure => present,*
* content => "Hi.",*
* }*
*
*
* file {'/tmp/test2':*
* ensure => directory,*
* mode => 0644,*
* }*
*
*
* file {'/tmp/test3':*
* ensure => link,*
* target => '/tmp/test1',*
* }*
*
*
* notify {"I'm notifying you.":} # Whitespace is fungible, remember.*
* notify {"So am I!":}*

*warning: Could not retrieve fact fqdn*

Any one know why?

Regards

  • Jcbollinger at Mar 25, 2013 at 2:50 pm

    On Friday, March 22, 2013 9:20:23 PM UTC-5, Frank Maniaci wrote:
[...]

    Such a message has nothing to do with the manifest you presented. It
    probably means that either the 'hostname' command or the 'dnsdomainname'
    command is returning an unexpected result -- possibly one or both is
    returning an unqualified name. How to fix it depends on what the problem
    actually is.

    John