Hi @all,

what is the standard communication method for reporting bugs, enhancements,
... for forge modules. I saw i.e., that the nodejs module support RedHat
but not Scientific Linux which is only a matter of the selector. So I tried
to report this but the issue link is dead. Any hints on how to proceed?

Regards, Thomas
--
Linux ... enjoy the ride!

  • Ryan Coleman at Mar 15, 2013 at 12:56 pm
    Hi Thomas,

    When GitHub issues are not active for a particular module, you can file
    tickets in the general module project in our Redmine site.
    http://projects.puppetlabs.com/projects/module-site/issues

    Thanks for reporting the broken link. I'll get that fixed and we'll likely
    switch to GH issues for this module soon.

    Ryan Coleman | Modules & Forge | @ryanycoleman | ryancoleman in #puppet