Too many issues when it comes to Solaris installation. So moving to Chef..

Thanks all..

  • Bill Proud at Mar 12, 2013 at 12:01 pm
    Really? I use it all the time with Solaris - it works just fine.

    Too many issues when it comes to Solaris installation. So moving to Chef..

    Thanks all..
  • Phips at Mar 12, 2013 at 12:59 pm
    Looks like a trolling to me Bill, I'm with you. Can't see what the problem
    is, it works just fine.