Hi there,

What happened with the community logos and badges that were available
at this URL:

https://puppetlabs.com/community/badges/

The link is still on the top menu item Community on PuppetLabs' website.

Regards,

Miguel

  • Dawn Foster at Mar 4, 2013 at 7:37 pm

    On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 11:08 AM, Miguel Di Ciurcio Filho wrote:
    Hi there,

    What happened with the community logos and badges that were available
    at this URL:

    https://puppetlabs.com/community/badges/

    The link is still on the top menu item Community on PuppetLabs' website.
    Hi Miguel,

    We recently removed this page, since most of those badges are very old
    and out of date. It looks like the navigation link was never removed.
    I'm hoping to get some new ones designed, but we just haven't had a
    chance to do that yet.

    Thanks,
    Dawn Foster
    Puppet Community Lead