I've been looking around for instructions on installing puppetmaster with a
standalone passenger, without apache.
I'm a personal believer in, "the fewer layers, the better" :)

Unfortunately, I cant find any instructions for this configuration.
Everything seems to be written for "puppet AND httpd and passenger".

Could anyone point me to instructions sans apache please?

I've already got puppet packages installed, and "gem install passenger" (in
redhat)

I just need to know how to hook them together appropriately.

  • Ramin K at Feb 27, 2013 at 8:24 pm

    I've been looking around for instructions on installing puppetmaster
    with a standalone passenger, without apache.
    I'm a personal believer in, "the fewer layers, the better" :)

    Unfortunately, I cant find any instructions for this configuration.
    Everything seems to be written for "puppet AND httpd and passenger".

    Could anyone point me to instructions sans apache please?

    I've already got puppet packages installed, and "gem install passenger"
    (in redhat)

    I just need to know how to hook them together appropriately.
    No SSL at this time in Passenger standalone.

    https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/phusion-passenger/q17v2SrxgXA

    Ramin

  • Philip Brown at Feb 27, 2013 at 10:19 pm