{:summary=> "Puppet command 'puppet agent --test --onetime
--daemonize --color=false --no-splay --server puppetdev05' had exit code 1,
expected 0"}

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 2:12 PM, R.I.Pienaar wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Worker Bee" <beeworker08@gmail.com>
To: puppet-users@googlegroups.com
Sent: Friday, February 8, 2013 8:06:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Puppet Users] Mcollective/Puppet Plug-In

You are correct, I do not.

I followed these instructions explicitly...
http://projects.puppetlabs.com/projects/mcollective-plugins/wiki/InstallingPlugins
Do I need to copy all of the directories and files in the zip distro to
$mco_libdir?
yeah - expect a refresh of those docs soonish sorry about that.

copy all of them except spec yes