Trying to update a RHEL5 x86_64 server

Yum sees puppet-server 3.1.0-1.el5, but does not see puppet 3.1.0-1.el5

I tried cleaning out the cache and trying again, but no luck.
I am going to download the RPM and localinstall it so I am not held up.

Bill Waterson (Calvin & Hobbes)

  • Moses Mendoza at Feb 5, 2013 at 6:02 pm
    Hey Dan,

    I couldn't replicate the issue, I was able to install the el5 package
    from yum.puppetlabs.com without issue. Perhaps you have a stale
    metadata issue?

    Moses

  • Dan White at Feb 5, 2013 at 8:05 pm
    Thanks, Moses, for your responses.
    I found it !

    I was shooting my own foot with yum-priorities.