Hi List,

I have checked the puppet forge and searched for DHCP however I cannot find
a forge module for puppetlabs-dhcp. Is this best way to install the
puppetlabs-dhcp module by using a git clone?

Thanks,

Peter

  • Ryan Coleman at Jan 23, 2013 at 10:20 pm
    A member of the Puppet Labs operations team is the primary contributor to
    that source code and has released it to the Forge under his name.
    http://forge.puppetlabs.com/zleslie/dhcp

    Enjoy!

    I have checked the puppet forge and searched for DHCP however I cannot
    find a forge module for puppetlabs-dhcp. Is this best way to install the
    puppetlabs-dhcp module by using a git clone?

    Thanks,

    Peter

    Ryan Coleman | Modules & Forge | @ryanycoleman | ryancoleman in #puppet

  • Peter at Jan 23, 2013 at 10:37 pm
    Cool, good to know!

    Hovering over the Project URL it does show it linking to the
    PuppetLabs-DHCP Github location.

    It is a bit confusing however I can live with it now I know!

    Thanks for the quick reply!

    Peter.
    A member of the Puppet Labs operations team is the primary contributor to
    that source code and has released it to the Forge under his name.
    http://forge.puppetlabs.com/zleslie/dhcp

    Enjoy!

    I have checked the puppet forge and searched for DHCP however I cannot
    find a forge module for puppetlabs-dhcp. Is this best way to install the
    puppetlabs-dhcp module by using a git clone?

    Thanks,

    Peter

    For more options, visit this group at

    Ryan Coleman | Modules & Forge | @ryanycoleman | ryancoleman in #puppet

  • Ryan Coleman at Jan 23, 2013 at 10:42 pm

    Hovering over the Project URL it does show it linking to the
    PuppetLabs-DHCP Github location.

    It is a bit confusing however I can live with it now I know!
    Sorry about that! We can certainly make that less confusing for the next
    person.

    Thanks for the quick reply!
    No problem!

    Peter.