hi, can you help me? when I start the puppetmaster it returns me the
following error:

Could not prepare for execution: Got 1 failure(s) while initializing:
change from directory to file failed: Could not set 'file on ensure: Is a
directory - /var/lib/puppet/facts

  • Jcbollinger at Jan 18, 2013 at 2:25 pm