Hello,

i am having the same problem after installing Puppet enterprise 2.7
but when i want to use mco ping i get
# mco ping
The Marionette Collective version 1.2.1

/usr/local/bin/mco: command (options)

Known commands:

I can't seem to ping or i am doing somethiing worng

Op dinsdag 21 februari 2012 14:08:26 UTC+1 schreef Mark B het volgende:
Yes...I was able to do the mco ping and the only node that responded
was the puppet master ..not the client. Both activemq and mcollective
appear to be working.

is there a pe-users group? I thought that is what this was ?