Hello,

I use puppetmaster behind nginx and I have a strange issue.

The master can sign the agent but after this, I have an SSL error. If I
don't use nginx, everything work great, no problem with ssl.

The nginx configuration and the ssl error are here :

http://pastebin.com/nEt5uvN2

Thanks for the help.

  • Nabil servais at Jan 7, 2013 at 7:08 pm

    I use puppetmaster behind nginx and I have a strange issue.

    The master can sign the agent but after this, I have an SSL error. If
    I don't use nginx, everything work great, no problem with ssl.

    The nginx configuration and the ssl error are here :

    http://pastebin.com/nEt5uvN2
    I found the reason, puppet agent doesn't support sni, the nginx have 2
    hosts with ssl.