obviously passenger-status and etc... commands works when you are in the
path /usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/passenger-3.0.18/bin
but what env file I need to use to set the right variable to run these
commands from any path?

cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS release 6.2 (Final) --->> is my OS.

  • Denmat at Jan 7, 2013 at 11:31 pm
    Hi,

    Options are as follows:

    set your $PATH.
    PATH=$PATH:<yourpath>/bin

    Add a path to a file in your /etc/profile.d/<somefilename>

    Symlink binaries to /usr/local/bin

    If you use the RPM provided by stealthmonkeys (not the cannabis site ;) ) it will do this for you.

    Cheers
    Den