Hi all,

I'm trying to setup Jenkins in our environment in order to do automated
testing with all the modules that we have in github. I'm facing a few
problem and hope someone can help me out here give me a pointer.
*
1. Jenkins setup:*
I'm trying to setup similar to puppetlab's http://jenkins.puppetlabs.com.
I've setup RVM on the jenkins home dir (/var/lib/jenkins) and have a few
plugins ready. I'm trying to achieve a similar result as
https://jenkins.puppetlabs.com/job/Puppet%20Module%20-%20firewall/ but I'm
not sure how I can do that.

How can I setup the configuration matrix? I already have two versions of
ruby installed in the /var/lib/jenkins via rvm. How am I to choose which
version of puppet gem to use or which ruby version to use when running the
test?

jenkins@server05:~$ rvm list

rvm rubies

=* ruby-1.8.7-p371 [ x86_64 ]
ruby-1.9.3-p327 [ x86_64 ]

# => - current
# =* - current && default
# * - default

PluginsName ↓ <http://jenkins.olindata.com:8080/systemInfo#>Version <http://jenkins.olindata.com:8080/systemInfo#>
Enabled <http://jenkins.olindata.com:8080/systemInfo#>Pinned <http://jenkins.olindata.com:8080/systemInfo#>
mailer1.4truefalseexternal-monitor-job1.1truefalseldap1.2truetruepam-auth1.0
truefalsejavadoc1.0truefalsemaven-plugin1.494truetruepromoted-builds2.8true
falseant1.1truefalserake1.7.7truefalsegithub-api1.33truefalsegit1.1.26true
falsegithub1.4truefalsessh2.3truefalsecvs2.7truetrueruby1.2truefalse
ruby-runtime0.10truefalservm0.3truefalsessh-slaves0.22truetruetranslation
1.10truetruesubversion1.44truetrue

*2. Rspec-puppet testing*
Being fairly new to this, I tried using puppetlabs-firewall module from
their official github repo and add it as a job in the jenkins. Result is
that most of I encountered failures all over the place. Can someone point
to me where I've gone wrong? I've attached the setup for the build below
and the gem list

You can find the build output here: http://pastebin.com/qE0t19AT

All help is very very very much appreciated!!

jenkins@server05:~$ gem list

*** LOCAL GEMS ***

bundler (1.2.3)
diff-lcs (1.1.3)
facter (1.6.16)
hiera (1.0.0)
metaclass (0.0.1)
mocha (0.13.1, 0.11.4)
puppet (3.0.1)
puppetlabs_spec_helper (0.3.0)
rake (10.0.3, 10.0.2, 0.9.2.2)
rspec (2.12.0, 2.10.0)
rspec-core (2.12.2, 2.12.1, 2.10.1)
rspec-expectations (2.12.1, 2.12.0, 2.10.0)
rspec-mocks (2.12.1, 2.12.0, 2.10.1)
rspec-puppet (0.1.5)
rubygems-bundler (1.1.0)
rvm (1.11.3.5)