Hi all,

I am new to puppet, and I am trying to manage a windows agent using puppet.
I wrote a manifest file which will copy a text file from puppet master
(linux) to the puppet agent(windows). When I tried to run the puppet agent,
I was getting the following error.

err: /Stage[main]/Module1/File[change-ip.bat]: Failed to generate
additional resources using 'eval_generate: Error 400 on SERVER: Not
authorized to call search on
/file_metadata/packages/path/set-ip/set_ip.bat with {:recurse=>true,
:links=> "manage", :checksum_type=>"md5"}

err: /Stage[main]/Module1/File[change-ip.bat]: Could not evaluate: Error
400 on SERVER: Not authorized to call find on
/file_metadata/packages/path/set-ip/set_ip.bat Could not retrieve file
metadata for puppet:///packages/path/set-ip/set_ip.bat: Error 400 on
SERVER: Not authorized to call find on
/file_metadata/packages/path/set-ip/set_ip.bat at
/mnt/puppetconf/modules/module1/manifests/init.pp:12

I would be thankful to you, if you help me resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance
Subhash