We've created modules based on the standard, but I had to remove the
metadata.json file in the modules because I got these errors when the
metadata.json file was there: Could not retrieve catalog from remote
server: Error 400 on SERVER: No source module metadata provided for
modulename.

Is my puppet version too old (puppet-2.6.17-2.el5) to support this file?

Thanks,

Ugo

  • Ugo Bellavance at Dec 12, 2012 at 2:11 am

    We've created modules based on the standard, but I had to remove the
    metadata.json file in the modules because I got these errors when the
    metadata.json file was there: Could not retrieve catalog from remote
    server: Error 400 on SERVER: No source module metadata provided for
    modulename.

    Is my puppet version too old (puppet-2.6.17-2.el5) to support this file?

    It looks more like my colleague, who has been working on the modules
    hasn't built the module. He's working on it.

    Thanks,

    Ugo