Hi all,

We are proud to announce the first meeting of the new Puppet User Group
@ Barcelona. The main target of this first meeting is discussing what
we want to do with the group, and reach an agreement of the best way of
doing it. Spoiler incoming: we are goint to talk about puppet and all
its ecosystem (mcollective, foreman, hiera...)

When: Thursday, 13th December 2012, at 18:30
Where: Mes Open Bar (http://ur1.ca/5hzin). Pay your own drinks.
Agenda:
Declaration of intentions: why the group? Mission and objectives (~
20 min)
Tech presentation: Puppet Setup @ a High Throughput Computing center
(~ 20 min)
Networking (30~40 min)
Schedule the next session, discussion of topics and speakers (~ 15
min) Note that the main language will be spanish.

http://puppeteersbcn.eventbrite.com/

Cheers,
Arnau