Hi, I posted this over on serverfault<http://serverfault.com/questions/455820/puppet-and-launchd-services> as
well, but I realized this is probably a better forum for it.

It seems like I can't launch launchd services with puppet on my OSX
machines. It seems to me that the following should work:

service { "homebrew.mxcl.rabbitmq":
enable => true,
ensure => running,
provider => "launchd",
require => [
File["/Library/LaunchDaemons/homebrew.mxcl.rabbitmq.plist"] ],
}

Given that *launchctl load -w
/Library/LaunchDaemons/homebrew.mxcl.rabbitmq.plist *works correctly.

Running *puppet apply --debug *shows that puppet is scanning all plists and
*seems* to locate homebrew.mxcl.rabbitmq.plist, but then nothing happens.
Debug output can be found on pastebin <http://pastebin.com/M2129N3T>.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Joel