Hello everyone,
We have installed new puppetmaster on debian squeeze with storeconfigs
using postgresql
we've migrated all manifests/modules from our old one that used to parse
everything correctly the way it is...
with the new one I get

"Could not retrieve catalog from remote server: wrong header line format"

and on the master it says that it has problem with parsing quotes
we have an exec resource with the name
exec { "asterisk -rx \"sip reload\"":

Versions installed of software:
puppetmaster: 2.7.18
puppet: 2.7.18
postgresql-9.1
postgresql-server-dev-9.1

Please tell me what's wrong?

Thanks in advance

  • Andrei Burd at Dec 6, 2012 at 11:12 am
    https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/puppet-users/5jMB2RxcKMU

    here's the answer =)