I'm newbie to puppet, and I was wondering if it is possible to get
files from nodes to master, not only in uniderictional way like master to
agent nodes.
To be more specific, I need to create dumps of client's database and
get it back to the server.

Thank you!

  • Peter Brown at Dec 4, 2012 at 3:58 am