Hello Everyone,

I have some issues with something that definately worked for me before.
When I create a custom resource and put it into a $libdir it does not get
downloaded on a client. Instead, after running puppet agent, I receive an
unknown resource error. The resource works just fine on my local machine
where I created it.

Funny thing is that even my old custom resources that were downloaded in
the past are not downloaded both on a new client or if I delete the
resource from the old one. Restarting puppet does not help.

I am not aware of any changes nor to master or clients so I am without
a clue what might have gone wrong. Any idea would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jian